Covalab is a French biotechnology company, specialized in the field of immunotechnology, founded in 1995 by two experts in immunology to support the scientific community.
Our activity is based primarily on the development of polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies, the synthesis of custom peptides as well as the sale of organic products (antibodies, kits, functionalized plates, immunoaffinity columns…).
We are committed to provide the highest quality of custom services and products within the shortest time. Our scientific & commercial staff is always available to guide you in project management and follow-up as well as to provide you with effective technical support.
Today we are able to provide more than 14,000 polyclonal, monoclonal or recombinant antibodies. Directed against specific targets or dedicated to common use (such as detection and isotype or loading control), you can find the product you need for all laboratory techniques (ELISA, immunochemistry, flow cytometry…).
- Primary antibodies: Our range of primary antibodies includes more than 13,000 products and is constantly growing.
- Secondary antibodies: Labelled with various probes, our secondary antibodies target primary antibodies from all most used species.
In order to always be closer to our customers, we also keep developing a wide range of immunological products, such as ELISA, ELISpot and Fluorospot kits as well as associated reagents, proteins, peptides and biological or chemical compounds at very attractive prices.
- Kits: Enzymatic activity or cytokine secretion, our kits allow you to perform very accurate measurements.
- Reagents: Adapted enzyme substrates for the revelation step of most immunological applications.
- Proteins & Peptides: Highly pure recombinant proteins and peptides for various applications.
- Chemical compounds: Useful biological and chemical compounds such as enzyme inhibitors and antibiotics for your experiments.
Through our range of services, coupled with over 30 years of knowledge and experience in the field of immunology and antibody engineering, we are able to meet requirements of increasingly complex nature. From a single peptide sequence to the corresponding purified monoclonal antibody, we cover all the steps of an antibody development project.